Thursday, December 31, 2009

★ 30.12.2009


went out for a movie today
trying to let myself relax and don't feel emo
hardly controlling myself not to emo
because miin doesn't like it
i'm guessing whether he'll appear on today's outing
my heart told me he won't
the answer is,he didn't appear

watched Avatar
as siew hong said..
really nice
it's abit long and abit bored
but the movie was nice
i love the place where those blue people stay
it's really nice
but they wear too less clothes..
not clothes is grass..==
then went to spaghetti farm for my dinner
and walk awhile then back home
i was very curious
when miin paying parking ticket
a mum and a daughter was looking at me
i was like....hmm...anything wrong with my clothes?
or i'm pretty today or too sexy?
dammit...

today's tuition i had a short presentation
i share photos and describe about those photos
i was like very nervous
nervous until my hands are shaking and i can't speak clearly and well
i'm so disappointed on myself
i remembered last time my school aural test i did very well
it's also like a presentation thing
but why this time i can't?
maybe the air-con too cold?
maybe something is bothering me?
but i believe, i will do it better next time
i promise myself
and i had eaten set lunch that include :
sambal sotong rice+fresh fruit+WHITE COFFEE
then when i finish my tuition
i started feel like vomiting and don't really feeling very well
and skip my another lunch at home
my sister nag me again
because ate sambal and drank white coffee
the nagging sister...pity me..

after back home,i emo again
if i didn't feel like reading my own blog
i won't read those comments
but thanks for the concern and caring
and i won't read his blog
it's really my fault
and my dad was right
my bad temper will ruin my life
especially my marriage
i didn't change any of my attitude
but maybe,our love and care hide inside our heart will be better
because i knew you'll be very difficult to be with me
because of my bad temper
i love you and i miss you
wish you'll have a better girlfriend..


but i'm still waiting for tomorrow
last day for 2009
what will happen tomorrow,i don't know

No comments: