Friday, December 18, 2009

Should be putting more effort

My router strike by thunder few days ago
cannot online..
today i had my piano class
and i'm not in a good situation
my teacher said that i'm not that good
and i'm not as good as last week
feel bad and sad
but i really don't know what happened to me
maybe i over slept?over lazy?over practice?
feel useless that i'd practice but can't let my teacher feel that i'd practiced and done my homework
plus next week and the following week is holiday
class was cancelled
if i notice and knew that next week have no class
i will do better and let my teacher to have a nice holiday
but......too bad..
what happen has happened
we can't change the fact
just do better next time
feel bad.............
Should be putting more effort....Gambateh!!

No comments: