Monday, May 3, 2010

Random


Piano teacher told me that i'm having my grade 8 exam on 18th of June
during my June holiday
pity me
i asked my teacher a stupid question 
Me :"why this pieces cannot cut into half?it's 10 pages..*crying look*"
Teacher :"because its sonata..this pieces 10 pages..diploma 20 pages.."
Me :"*shocked* then can i skip diploma?wuwuwuwu"
feel so stress  feel so useless  feel timeless
no matter how i feel, what i'd promised myself
i won't do it
feel so disappointed on myself
so many things need to practice 
but i've no patient
sit infront of piano for about half an hour
i feel like standing up and do something else
how am i going to be with it rest of my life?

**********************************************************
Labour day
i shouldn't go out but sitting in front of TV during 1pm-2pm
watch the Legend of TVXQ
but i went out
why?because of 3 MPO ticket on Wednesday
tuition in the morning
i hate trigo identities
makes me feel so blur and lost
back home after tuition with excited mood because i'm going KLCC
when i reach there, KLCC carpark fulled
fine..then we simply find a place in outdoor carpark 
i feel like burning walking under the sun at 2pm
the outdoor carpark where i need to walk pass the garden
so freaking hot
it's so cool when i entered Isetan
we went MPO 
bought two tickets then when my sister checking her balance through ATM
we forgot her boyfriend's ticket
we went back and get one more ticket
the seats so funny..*nevermind*
then went Kinokuniya to buy a damn things
damn heavy to carry
the staff gave us two big paper bag to carry it
we purposely went to KLCC for this two things and my mum's bread..@@

=====THe EnD=====

**********************************************************
Actually i'm doing my English homework now
the book is open
but i'm not doing it and i'm blogging *stupid hands*
i don't really feel like doing English
then 5 more Moral essays to go
no life no life no life no life no life
Moral essays i really really feel like doing it myself
but my BM semakin hari semakin merosot
just like my English, BC, Korean
what will happen tomorrow
will it be a nice day or a bad day?
need to stay back until 3pm *sigh*
i need focus focus
not focus in computer 
is focus in my H/W *double sigh*
what a lazy me......

=============THe EnD oF thE RanDom p0sT=============

No comments: