Monday, May 3, 2010

Live Performance

I failed to do my homework 
because i'm watching these live performance
1st/May and 2nd/May
Facebook status :

"I want to finish up my English homework and 5 Moral essays...T.T..

finish watching Hyori-Chitty Chitty Bang Bang live then blog..

finish blogging watch After School-Bang Live, 

finish after school live then SNSD-Run Devil Run live..

finish Run Devil Run live then 2pm live then repeat all again...*sigh*"


How am i going to survive?
nevermind<<----this is what i always say to myself
@@
nevermind..enjoy myself



the song i addicted recently...."So We Don't Stop(2),We Can't Stop(P),Until We Reach The Top(M)..

The Black SoShi..They're cool with this look..Jessica's final pose..Damn Sweat..ballet pose?this is their goodbye stage i think..0.o

i don't really like them..but post it for MK..ahaha..

No comments: