Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduate

Just Back from PCL(the place i tuition)
why i purposely go back?
take my mastery certificate
after many years of studying IESOL course
from basic until mastery
when i'm young until i'm 17 year old
finally i'm graduate
(IESOL=International English for Speakers of Other Languages)
but my English still that 'powderful'
its kind of British English as the external paper from London and mark in London
i met ShunEe there and my teacher
i miss both of them alot (and my other classmates of course)
miss them badly
while i'm walking out
my mind flash our memories 
the day we went out lunch together
walk from center to MCD under hot sun
and purposely take putra to KLCC just for lunch!!
hang around in 7-11,buy our cup mee in 7-11
the time we being together are not doing any silly things
but i love it and i miss it
honestly, i feel like having class with you all again
A pass might not be something proud and happy
but at least,i get a pass as i never expect myself to get a first class
and at least can face my parents,tell them
"i get a pass,i didn't waste the money that you spent on this course.
and, your elder daughter also get a pass not a first class.=D"
both ShunEe and my cert

taken by ShunEe

this is our 'green' board.i love it so muchie

the corridor

hurray~~!

No comments: