Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Words for you

Happy that you appeared in front of my house just now
i miss you like hell
hoping to get your message
looking at the time
thinking when you'll reach home
except sorry no other words for you
i won't accept him if he ask me again
i definitely won't....i promise you
you said you believe on me and you're not worry about it
it's fake
i can see it through your eyes and feel it using my heart
you worry, you care, you afraid, you scare
i asked you that why you're so emo
you don't want me to worry 
you said don't know
you think i'll just give up not to think or figure out what happened?
no no no no no no
and relationship is not your business only
it's mine too
i'm always ready to share the burden with you
don't say those bullshit
i want to share everything with you
and i want you to share everything with me
your happiness, angry, sadness, emo etc.
*blank mind*


No comments: