Thursday, May 6, 2010

MPO Chamber Concert ♥ 05.05.2010

I was so excited yesterday
good things happened 
i.) The 'cat' absent..everyone guessing why he absent..got H1N1???if yes, please applause
ii.) Going for MPO Chamber Concert with dear & my friends
iii.) 1st special date

*happy happy happy happy happy happy*

3p.m something fetch Man Yee and Vivian to LRT station
comeback and get ready
5 something off to KLCC
we just wait for the concert to start
the concert was nice
but one of the song, i almost fall asleep
after the concert,we went Sakae Sushi for dinner
Sakae's salmon sushi not nice
i prefer Sushi Zanmai..THE BEST EVER!!!!

went Kinokuniya
i feel like buying the Nodame Cantabile music book *cry*
but i gave up..because the book cost me RM53 *FML*
then we back home
hong's mum called him
her mum was like screaming on phone *scared me*
i told my dad about the book thing when i reach home

Me : "daddy, i didn't buy that book..."eum seh dak" buy"
Dad : "why?not worth it?"
Me : "nonono...too expensive..Rm53....."eum seh dak""
Dad : " I gave you money right?"
Me : "yeah yeah..but still "eum seh dak" buy it ehh..*crying face* "

honestly, i really hope to get that book
but...sigh...i don't think i'll have time to learn that book
Grade 8 exam is just around the corner
after practical exam, i need to start my revision

********Photo of the day********
The tickets
Oh my sexy back...YEAH~!

Big and Small hand *ignore my bulu-bulu*

stupid face...but i look nice in this pic *ignore him*
hasman : Think your tongue very long ah?

Askied him to smile properly..then he give me this face..*GRRRRR*

So difficult to ask him take off his spec *faint*



********************************************
The bastard draw on my hand today
*nolah..i asked him to..because i'm doing my work but he doing nothing*
p/s : he said he is not a bitch..don't call him bitch..call him BASTARD
from the left, Robot hand,then skeleton,his heart my heart,hello kitty

no reason for taking this photo..just feel like taking it

No comments: