Friday, September 3, 2010

I Will Always Love You.

I purposely went back school to see my girl singing competition,man yee.
Woke up by my babe.Keep calling.* =) *
I feel nervous for her.
When i get in Mikie's dad car,she hugged me.
Shocked and felt her tension.

made by Brian




Its okay.....You're the best singer in our heart..=) *hug*
We will always love you. =)
Finally I gave Mikie & Yumie the things.
Rachel...when can I see you?Left yours with me.
Then we use together one day.=) *happy happy*

I keep making steam egg this two days.
Wish to cook one day.So start from my favorite food -->Steam Egg.
Yesterday,I didn't put water but add lotsa oil..><
Just now, almost success if i didn't put that many salt.
I will success one day.Steam egg,wait for me.
4 more weeks to trial?OH MY GOSH...

No comments: