Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fridayy ♥

A day out with Mikie and Man Yee in Garden & Mid Valley.
Walking and looking around.Had fun with them so much ♥.

p.s : After SPM again ya~=)
Box for Man Yee,4 bears = 4 of us.
p.s : I WANT THE ONE SITTING ON THE FLOOR~!!

Her birthday present.

My brunch.

We chose the same shirt.I bought it,she didn't =(


5 years of friendship .

Two representer plus gift acceptor

Man Yee lil sis.CUTE!!


The look alike sister.

No handsome here ehh..>_<

See her happy face =)



I want BIG EYES 0.0

My dinner

What i bought.

Used half my money on food today.Which is what i must control.
Ate too much,and now,my stomach torturing me.>_<.Feeling uncomfortable.
I'm a shopaholic.If i don't buy a shirt or singlet or something when i go out,I'm abnormal or broke.

----> I'm full of energy and not abit tired when i see someone ----> HIM..!!
Although we meet each other for only awhile,but,it's more than enough.=)
I always think that god treat me very badly.
But sometimes they gave me chance to gain sweet memory.
I thinking,is this a starting of happiness or a nightmare?
They give hint when they give chances.
I do believe.
Well,I hope that what i worry will never ever happen.
I can do anything to fill the nightmare.Just please don't let it happen.
My heart can't afford to lose anyone.

Another thing is,I feel like crying today while walking alone in Mid Valley.
When i leave him,Mikie follow Man Yee back,for a sudden,i feel lost.
I didn't know where to go,where to stop.
Especially when i hide and look at his back,walking away and turn around,no one beside me.
Mikie,i understand you.Don't blame yourself.=)
I hearted you.
It's okay.Once in a while.=D

Last but not least,Happy Birthday Man Yee Darling.
I hearted you too.(I don't practice selfish =).Please believe me.)

Nights readers.Hope you enjoy my post.
And please NANG me.I appreciate your NANG.=)

No comments: