Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Self DIY Oversize Tee.

Really don't know how can I be so brave to cut the oversize tee that bought when i'm in primary school?
I wanted to cut it for a long time.
Someone mentally drag me to sit in front of the comp.
(it's you...don't hide =D)
After everything,I search youtube to look for some inspiration.

Someone said :
"Steps is easy.The hard part is only doing it.Only experiences and practices only can make it out perfectly."

What you need :
Oversize Tee, A sharp scissor, A ruler, A marker pen and INSPIRATION.

....
........
.............
.....
...........
.....
......
.............
.......
......
.........
After one hour....................................................




Sleeve 1

sleeve 2

Overall look.

Lelong lelong..place your bid....
Start from RM 0 *teehee*
joking sia.

First self DIY oversize tee.
Feel kinda happy and proud of myself.*shing*
Can't believe I can do it although it doesn't look super nice.
But I still feel proud of myself.. =)
I still lack of something.

Can't figure out what is that. *scratching head hard*
And mind you......Use straight pin.
I forgot to use it.
The neck part was like over big. *smack head*

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

No comments: