Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Se7enteen ❤

19.09.2010                 11:29pm
A very weird person pop out conversation box within my windows.Guess who?A friend of mine.We used to be very good friend.He have a same birthday as me.I felt very surprise when I first know and realized.We both took out IC and look.930922.....920922.......0.0.....Unbelievable.

And this day,he suddenly pop out, asked me to view his blog.Quite shock and touch.He post a post to wish me Happy Birthday and wish himself a Happy Birthday.=).

In my stupid mind,I thought I'm the one who always left out by friends.No one remember me.But this makes me feel that, at least, someone still remember me.

Thanks POP.Happy Birthday to you too. =)
http://pop-weiwei.blogspot.com/ <---------Pop,his blog.View it. =)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Had breakfast in a special 'restaurant'..A special chef specially made for me.I guess if you'll saw this dish,errrrrrr..................*speechless*.But no matter how weird it taste,it is delicious and sweet for me.Thanks Mr.Hong.

We had lunch in Daorae which is my favourite korean restaurant,located in Sri Petaling.At first,I thought its just 5 of us.But then,suddenly i saw someone appear,continue with three of them.Quite surprise and awkward.But thanks for attending.=).Hope you guys enjoy the lunch =).Somehow,I hope my girls,Miin,Celest sis,parents? are here with me.Yea maybe you'll say, have a party then.Maybe next year...=)...

Next destination : Home. Mikie and Rachel is coming over my house to bullshit and accompany me. Kinda surprise when Mikie told me yesterday night. I enjoyed the moment we bullshitting. It's been a long time we didn't sit down like this and bullshit. What comes out from our mouth just exam and stresses. And nice surprise about the shirt ya.hmmmmm...0.0.. Love both of you.(And I love the one who cannot attend,Man Yee.).Don't forget our eyes,ears,mouth yea.(Man Yee,You're not left out.Don't worry.We still got nose.=) )

Thanks for everything.(presents,cake,surprises.........)

Oh ya,before i end my bullshit,today is a great day to me.First,It's my birthday.Second,It's Mooncake Festival.Third,It's five monthsary for Mr.Hong and Me. (His name is Lum, but hong is better.)...Great day isn't it?

Birthday is just another day with me.Different is you can get surprises and privilege from friends and sisters.  (where you want to go...).

Finish bullshitting...(My gosh..I just love to say bullshit today..=)).Photos time.Hope you enjoy the post. =)

5th Monthsary present for him. 

My weird breakfast.

Present from him.






Too excited until the pics is blur..@@

Black white white.

White kick black....ISH...

Cheese......Kim Chiiiiiii..

I said : Open eyes ya......
(I close eyes.=) )
photo captured.............................
Rachel,Mikie : CHEH....You play play de.......=)

Model for our own phone.
Left : Xperia x10, E72, iPhone 2Gs

Photo of the day :

No comments: