Monday, September 6, 2010

Half Dead.

I don't really want to think or plan about my birthday.Everyone is not around.Everyone is busy.Someone only can accompany for half day.Most important is,few days after my birthday,is trial exam.Viewed Rachel's blog yesterday,saw the trial notification paper.First feeling is,wth,why must her come out the Add Maths paper.I'm so freakin beh song and was doing Add Maths whole day yesterday until night.FML.

Headache,headache and headache is coming over me.My head is like bursting.I've been studying Add Maths for few weeks.But I still can't solve the question.Should I just give up and absent for Trial and SPM?Can't stop doing Add Maths.Totally half dead and I'll be fully dead after Trial.Nevermind.Will decide whether should I skip skip skip,absent absent absent.

It's good that sky is raining.PC off.Add Maths on.Tata.

No comments: