Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Selfish or Selfless?

Wondering you're selfish or selfless?

In front of friends,you act selfless.I'm the devil and you're the angel.FINE.I stop making noise and all.When i get my license and car,I DON'T NEED YOU.I can drive myself,go anywhere i want.But for sure I won't fetch you.Drive yourself.I just need to wait half year more.I just need to get a car from my dad.

I admit that i won't hide myself and easily 'attack' by people.I won't care.'Attack' me as you like.Just being myself.I dislike fakers.

Getting people's compassion is so not my style.But it's your style.I don't need your worry like I cannot protect myself,like i don't understand the world.

Maybe this is why my 'family' call me as BABY.True.I'm baby.A new born baby that afraid of everything and need adult's protect.

Nevermind.(This is what I say often.)I just study at home.I don't need your pathetic or worry.Even I'm full of 'black clouds',I won't ask you to fetch me out for lunch.Even I miss him so so so freakin much until I don't feel like eating or sleeping,I won't ask you fetch me to meet him.This is what you want?I GIVE YOU.I can just plan my schedule,where i want to go,what i want to do after I get my car.

Why?Feel like I will ruin my own life like you after I get my car?Hell no.I never ever be like you.I never ever do what you DID.Stop me.Go make complain.I don't care.Just don't force me to commit suicide.

That's all I wanted to say.Back to study.

No comments: