Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hari Mesra.

On the day of HEECHUL's birthday which is 10th of July.
I'm gaining some wonderful memories with my classmates.
I love to have fun with my classmates.
I wish to have more memories with you guys.
Photos will let you all know what i did yesterday.
Preparation

This is our so called mystery box.please be ready to view the next photo.

this is what we throw inside the water.



using Mikie's camera to shot.1st one who use her camera.

♥our class t-shirt.




cute vivian..




our electric circuit game.

sweet games.



the sweet i love.

Myo and Sakina is shouting.

art exhibition.

photo-stated drawings for sell.

 dear's drawing.nice?not nice?for me,it's nice.

Original drawing for sell.Jengjeng's 300 bucks's fish.
interested?contact me.i'm his manager.><*since when?*

our English teacher playing the Mystery box.

the water area.

pity our class notice board.i need to do cleaning..><*cry*

draw by myo and phoebe



bully.

queue for getting wet.

our class 1st "seafood"

hazman....


someone just wanted to become Superman in his dream.









back :myo, phoebe, vivian, mikie
front : me,yumie,rach

left : sakina,me,myo,phoebe,yumie,mikie,rachel,vivian.

cam whore guy.*speechless*
left : hong,jixin,hazman


left : jixin,hong,hannyung,pussy




left :me,mikie,yumie,rachel,vivian,elaine


Phoebe sisters performing.


I can't wait for our class party.
thanks my classmates for planning everything.

No comments: