Monday, July 12, 2010

Miss You Like Hell.

THIS POST WILL BE FULL OF CAMWHORE PIX..
Thanks my girls for reminding me for not eating KFC and etc foods.
been shouting : "I want go "giu gai" for few periods in class"
everyone looking at us.
pity my hong. (think yourself why i pity him)
so exited,reach home and jump into bedroom.
said to my sis :"i wan 'giu gai' ".
and obviously, i'm happy that my hot and spicy is back.
really dislike black pepper chicken.EWWW~
and obviously, i'm "prostitute addicted" *think positively*
purposely type this KFC post.
i miss the time i went out almost every evening just to eat.
SPM, i tahan you.

Kuchai Lama Outlet.





Kuchai Lama outlet,other than chicken is delicious?



2 comments:

Christy said...

wait me back then we go again ah!!!

Crystallciious said...

hehehe..i save money 1st..
sure can go again..but need afternoon..eat then back..i go out again sure get F by parents.