Friday, July 9, 2010

Cheer.♥

I'm abit slow in finishing my batik.
i took around few weeks.
as i need the batik to be perfect.
keep adding colours adding water redo redo.
kinda dislike my attitude.
everything must be clean and perfect.
FINALLY!!!!!I FINISH~
just left last simple process.
i know it's abit ugly..ignore those over
My grandma praise me for making this batik..so happy...
but i feel like make one for her..
as she keep repeating, "this can make shirt right?"
*cry*

then i received my Bonamana album few days ago.
so happy when i got it.
it's just like Oh! album.
smell nice.
thanks to MyKpopDestiny.
http://www.mykpopdestiny.com/shop/
feel like buying C version.money ahhhh~~~~~~

My so called husband -- KyuHyun.


and i addicted to Charice Pempengco's In Love So Deep.
She was born to be a singer.
same stage singing with Celine Dion.
Song featuring with Iyaz-Pyramid.
Went Korea's famous variety show-Star King.
Sang with KyuHyun, A Whole New World.
*jealous face*
RECOMMEND!!



other than this song,Hankyung-My Logo
*THUMB UP*




next post : Hari Kantin & Report Card Day........stay tune...~

No comments: