Friday, July 30, 2010

Actor.

I need to say this clearly.I'm not saying that i'm right and you're wrong.As Mikie's concept,everyone is wrong.No one is right.

As you insult me,i'm good in acting.yes i'm a good actor.as i said in previous previous post.
I had fed up towards the friendship and learning to let go everything.I care what you insulting me and finally i found a reason why i'm a good actor.

Thanks Puan Tan and SiewHong for helping me to find the answer.

I act to cover up myself.I'm a emo person.I'll get affected by people easily.Just like a laptop without anti-virus software.I cover my sadness and change it to happiness.Make noise around.

As a human being,you dislike to see your friends being emo and sad right?

Maybe what you said is not referring to this?fyi,i'm a super forgetful person.For example,my mum call me to switch on rice cooker at 6pm and i continue my work which is online or watching drama until 7pm and my mum come back,my head is on the floor.

When i say i don't care something anymore,I'm giving myself a chance to let go,time is important.When until i don't mention it anymore,which means i already let go of it.

Maybe i really not a good friend for you.Maybe i used to live in a life which everyone is tolerating me but not i tolerate everything.Maybe i'm not good in giving opinion and when i give one,i offended you or something.Maybe.....I'm over sensitive.

I hope what i heard is not true is someone trying to break our friendship.But someone have no intention to do it.

Everything in this years is not going smooth.You can give me everything in bad luck.But luck, can have you when i'm having SPM and trial exam?I just need you for two months.You took away two important things from me and gave me one previous thing.Can i be greedy once?

But everything can't back to 0.Maybe we shall just accept the facts,accept the fate.

My advice is,positive acting is good.wtf,i'm encouraging people to act.

Human is just horrible.

My conclusion is,be myself.
 to act.
 to bully.
I'm not a girl (Physically yes.Mentally NO).
 myself.
I  Mikie (♥Believe it or not).
 my 'families'(dudes,i miss you all so much.Especially the one).
 my hubby (the one who having complicated relationship with me.fck myself).
 Hello Kitty (I'm going to buy you ,Hello Kitty Mascara.*GRRR*).
 sticking people (everyone does this).
 the Fuck word.
Believe or not,I  everyone of you.

Friendship is a always problem to me since Form 3.Then now Form 5.Things keep happen in this two years.Wtf.PMR and SPM time.Luck just fly away and leave me like this.wtf wtf.

Thanks for the one that willing to stay with me,tolerate me,helping me,being my listener.You know who are you.Just to say that,I  you.

I'll be ending my post right here.Please comment me whether what i said is true or false.Please comment me whether i'm suitable using the fuck word.

Should I change my blog title into "Crystal,Believe It or Not".I feel like i will be saying this again and again.wtf.No one will believing me no matter i'm saying something true or false.Just add Believe it or not behind when i say something.

Tomorrow i will be watching Disney new movie.(dono what SAUCE).Mikie : Soya Sauce.(good one.Solute you.=D)

And now it's time for me to stand in front of my wardrobe.1:38am.Wtf.I still don't feel sleepy.

Next Post : Sauce Of A Day.(wtf.am i going to title this?)

Stay Tune.

No comments: