Sunday, July 11, 2010

Touching.

Whole week was worrying,sad,emo,doubting everything.
Mood was depressed, body without soul.
but now,i confess everything.
surprisingly,he didn't scold me for doing such things.
yes.of course he will nag.
but he talk to me peacefully.
i was shocked and half predicted.
parents is the one be by your side.
worry about you,thinking about your future.
any problem,just tell them.
writing a letter is the best way for me to tell everything.
suddenly, i feel everything is clear.
my mood is relax and happy.
tomorrow will be a good day.
thanks for my friends who be by my side.
thanks a lot for sharing my problems.
supporting me, give me laughter, gave me warm hugs.
you all gave me warm feeling.
Vivian, Mikie, Yumie, Rachel.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: