Sunday, November 22, 2009

❤ 21.11.2009



Today went Desa Park City for lunch
i love the environment there
It's looks like life in Australia
I love it
But i think i will be boring there
plus,the house will be expensive and unaffordable
so.........it's a dream that cannot come true

Then,around 5PM i reached Mid Valley and shop around
brought some girls stuff
met MeiKay accidentally
so happy that she called me suddenly
and told me that she's in Mid Valley too
and we was like shouting and chatting in a long distance
my friend was like.....what happened...=='''
then had dinner and watched 2012

what my comment on this movie was......
OMG~what the hell
I felt so horrible...and afraid
If this is happening in the future
i wish someone that everyone respect & listen to stand out
and say something or do something
and the selfishness of human
I shows like, money and do everything
but not for family and friends
selfish is sucks

Then went supper
they chat about horror movie
i was like......ok.....everyone is watching it
but i'm not
feel bad about it
feel like i can't accompany my dear for horror movie
can't accompany my "family" to watch horror movie
but the 1st advice?feeling? told me is
go without me
it's ok..just go without me
and sometimes do feel there's gap between us
maybe age problem

AND
tomorrow my darlings are going for Phobia 2
i really don't know what to do
hang around with my sis and her dear?
watch another movie myself?
[i don't mind..watch 2012 again..]
or hang around myself?
[this will be strange..cuz i'm not buying anythings]
hope everything fine tomorrow

it's 2:30am now
feel so sleepy..

and and and~
tried out this dress?skirt?shirt?top+bottom? today
feel like buying it
although it's not too expensive
but bankrap adi~~
maybe present from someone?
kekeke~

stop dreaming..
go hug my pillow and cover my blanket now
sweet dreams~

No comments: