Monday, November 23, 2009

❤ 22.11.2009



Today went date with my darlings again

thanks for thw sweet couple fetch us to Sunway
Reached Sunway Pyramid at 130PM
Then we separated for awhile
thought they going to watch Phobia 2 without me
but they suddenly decided to accompany me
touch touch
and we went shopping for whole day
just window shopping

i brought a dress for my sister in Kitschen
she love it so much

luckily i brought it secretly and earlier
if not she going to buy it
and when she took it to the cashier
i took out Kitschen's plastic bag and said:
"you really want to buy the second piece?one not enough?"
she was like speechles...=='''
thanks someone also
hahaha~a secret thing happened...SHHH~
then i really love a singlet dress in Kitschen
keep feel like buying dress..for a long time
i think the dress will find a new owner soon
because it's last piece..T.T
too bad


then we went Forever 21
i also found a dress i like it..
but too costy and i won't often wear it
so just........left it inside the shop
then we and look for shoe as our yumie need a pair of new high heels


we passed by the Christmas decoration part
damn nice....!

then passed by Cabury function
suddenly my sis gave me a Meiji Dark Chocolate
the one that i ate and said i like it in her BF house

damn nice~onnie~gomawo~
then went back by 5PM
had fun today
but felt sorry that because of me,you all unable to watch Phobia 2
why the hell everyone because of me and fail to watch Phobia 2?
why ahh?can someone tell me?

AND!

i saw Jessica Hsuan today
she's so gorgeous...OH MY GOD~
i think some kind of model things
and she came Malaysia and invited as guest..
it's so lucky to meet her in Sunway Pyramid
She is exactly gorgeous as shown in drama~
these few days i kept meeting those HK artist
hope this luck will continue as i can meet SJ-M in China/Macau
i miss my kyuhyun so much much much~

No comments: