Saturday, November 21, 2009

❤ Another Memorable Day




20.11.2009
Another Memorble day with my classmates
Our class organized a BBQ party at Mun Deap's place..
After we sit for the last two paper, Maths and History..
We went home for preparation then went carrefour to buy things

While we're waiting for the payment, my friend said they say some HK artise
then we went and have a look
Although he is quite old, but quite man and handsome
Took photo with him



What attracted me?
Then we went back Deap's house and prepare all things..

Then we started to burn the fire and start our dinner.

And those guys preparing water balloon
Because of the Rules and Regulations
We only allow to swim quietly at night without swimsuit
HAHAHAHA~
Then when it's 8~everyone jump inside the pool
Yeah~it's fun fun fun~

And Koon Mun carried me on his shoulder...
1st time that guy carry me like this except my dad
haha~maybe he is fat..I din feel scare
But when KoonMun carried ManYee
she was like SCREAMING~~OH MY GOD~!
JengYih Carried me too...
feel so fun
Then they throw Water Balloon into the pool..

It's just "Dup" and drop inside the pool...



Around 9PM,we started to clean up the place
Few of us went MAMAK..
sit down and chit chat....
feel so so so so tired...and my holiday started so memorable..


No comments: