Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last day for my exam

Last day for my exam

and my holiday will be starting 12p.m tomorrow..

it's time for me to release my what buoyant force...

archimede's principle,pascal principle,wad reflection refractions light

i'll dig a hole and keep my books inside underground and dig it out next year 04/11/2010

and i would like to go out until my dad mad about me and scold me

and started to pack my things..go for a relax holiday..

After i back...it's time for another trip with my "family"

i can't wait for this moment...

i hope.i wish..it will be a nice a memorable trip..

everyone is happy..peace..laugh..and what else?

wakakaka~~

having party tomorrow night...

LET'S GO PARTY BOYS AND GIRLS~

LET'S JUMP INSIDE THE SWIMMING POOL~

LET'S GET OURSELF BURN AND BE ONE PART OF OUR DINNER~

ARE YOU READY?

No comments: