Monday, March 15, 2010

※ 13/3 ※ 14/3 ※

χ13/3 χ

Recently..i really don't know why i'm so free
purposely go PWTC after my tuition
*thanks xianxian and her "kai gah lou for being driver*
then we run from hall 3 to hall 1
so damn far that i didn't know that we need to run
but luckily i manage to watch the 1st performance
The progression








Korean Rice Cake...best!!!from KTO
*thanks xiaoming for help me take ^^^^^ *xD

dawn's arch performance..progression..then Korea art
the korea art was awesome
their make up so cool and their reaction so cute
then we went to eat our brunch?lunch? in pizza hut
back at 5 something

χ 14/3 χ


nothing special to write about today
but finally i got time to get my ticket from yinyin
*thanks yinyin..helped me to buy facial form and skin food's black sugar wash off mask and and SS2 ticket on pre-sale..THANKS ALOT..you helped me alot..


purposely cover the price...mum beside me xD





No comments: