Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sports Day..

Today i purposely went to Sports Day just to see my sister perform
and give some support to my girl-Man Yee
i can't find my rumah shirt then just simply wear
my dad fetching us there
we thought is MSN
but it wasn't..it's the Stadium Bukit Jalil *sweat*
around 9 something..they start their performance
green house a.k.a my house, did well
better than their practice and raptai
YOU GIRL ROX!!!!
then is red house...yellow house...blue house
Vivian got 1st place for lompat tinggi
*congrats Vivian~*
after the performance
i leave the stadium
then my sis and I went to the Stadium Putra
the place where i'm going to get high next Saturday
320320320320320320320320
we went in just like that
the Disney On Ice is preparing their ice and stuff..xD
then a "guai lou" just sing at us
"ni hao ma~pretty girls.."
then we just say hello and smile to him..= =
we went in the stadium...L16 is the place
i just realize
the seats just disappointed me
it's still far away from the stage..T^T
my kyuhyun~~~
feel so sad..then both of us start discussing about those seats
VIP and media seats is the best
it's too late to regret
anyway just enjoy the concert

by the way...
the sport's day result really UNFAIR!!
DAMN UNFAIR!!
OUR CHEERLEADING IS MUCH MORE BETTER THAN RED HOUSE'S
SURE THEY HAD PAID AND RASUAH THE JUDGE!
NONONO~~!BIG NO TO THIS RESULT~!
UNFAIR~~RASUAH RESULT!!!
GREEN HOUSE THE BEST EVER~!
Don't be sad...just ignore the result AND IGNORE HAZMAN~IF...HE INSULT AGAIN
I SURE WILL BURST AND SHOUT AT HIM...!
RED HOUSE..JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP AND TAKE THE WHAT CHAMPION AWAY~!
BULLSHIT

No comments: