Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mission Impossible


Mission Impossible
I'm still dreaming for about getting more than 5 A's in SPM
and a distinction for Grade 8 piano
I love piano very much
i even think about giving up on studying SPM
for concentrating on piano and my minor
but i know it's impossible and my parents probably will scold me
on such a thought
mission impossible for me
i think i just get one distinction before?
maybe Grade 1?= =
still figuring out how people success in their life
i feel like my life is full of mission impossible
like what people said...nothing is impossible 
but for me..everything is impossible
no matter how you scold me
no matter how you insult me
i still won't change my stupid attitude
what a stupid me
i wish to pass all the subjects in my coming diagnostic exam
but yet..i haven start revising all my subjects
die die die die again

No comments: