Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sad

Today is not a pleasant day for me
except morning
i get praise from my tuition teacher about my master piece
and my classmates
they said this is the best essay that i never ever write in my life
then i went to low yat,ts to buy a new wireless route
and collect my white white back
i went to MY STAR
i already know that i couldn't get the SUJU hang phone thingie
but i still sad about it
then when we going back home
i started to think whether to attend my gathering
as tomorrow i got exam
and my dad definitely want me to say at home
although i do nothing at home
then my sis helped me to say that i'm going gathering
and he started to scold
with no reason
i feel like crying
when my parents went off the car
i started to cry
cry from pandan jaya back to sri petaling
my tears keep flowing 
that i couldn't stop it
of course i'm sad that i cannot gather with my friends for the last time
for other reason..i did not know
my tears just flow non stop
maybe my heart feel uncomfortable recently
after SJ concert until today
and suddenly it burst out
i really don't feel like smiling or laughing
what's wrong with me today?
shouldn't I be happy because my master piece get praise?
maybe the gathering affected me?
who can stop me from crying?
and now HanKyung is confirm leaving SJ
oh gosh...i dislike today..
today is the sad day
but i hope tomorrow will be a nice day
because i need to be in good mood tomorrow
as i need to write an essay
but after typing blog..i feel better...at last...

No comments: