Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrating Chopin Concert 2010

As i promised XianXian for being one of the volunteer in this concert
today we reach there by 4pm
and we hang around suria KLCC
and gathered at California Pizza Kitchen by 5
Miss Karen brief us of what we going to do
i'm one of the door 2 crew
but then i 'take care' one of the door inside the hall
then until around 7 something
someone keep asking me whether need to let the VIPs to come in
i was like bluring and thinking 
then he open the door
i was like...oh my god..
then the hall was crowded
but everything settle when the concert start *phew~luckily*
we enjoyed the concert very much
damn admire those pianist
especially the young boy,11 year old named Tengku Ahmad Irfan
OH MY GOD!!!
when the arranged performance finished
he perform another song which he wrote himself
genius man...
somehow..i wish my brother could do this
but it's sacrifice alot of freedom
and normally...guys who know how to play piano
they won't grow tall and handsome *teehee*
and this young boy he got distinction in his Grade 8 *faint*
i should put more effort in my music
since i'm taking music in the future
hmm..should i minor vocal or cello?

Last but not least..
Thanks everyone
and thanks xian for bring me along to this concert *love you the most narh*
p/s : miin...dun makan cuka
thanks Miss Karen for not blaming me for my mistake
*teehee*

some camwhore photos
obviously and honestly..that is not my finger

the nail polish color..........
xianxian, amy and me...

==========THE END=========

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY DAD STOP FORCING ME FROM STUDYING STPM
AND I CAN STRAIGHTLY GO FOR FOUNDATION~URRAY!!

No comments: