Sunday, April 25, 2010

♥♥♥♥

Actually i really plan to finish up my moral project at home today
but i went out to print something and photostate something
but all shops closed..*pek cek*
then my sister's bf sister's beauty center is having a shooting session
then we just go see people shooting
suddenly my sister said...let's go try
i was like..okok..but you pay for me..*broke*
then my whole precious afternoon time is gone
back home change clothes
while make up
i keep laugh and laugh without reasons
then when drawing eyeliner, my eyes seriously unbalance
one big one small *@@*
i love my make up and my hair (untied)
thanks the make up artiste 
"neo mu neo mu zzang ye yo~~!!!"
my mind pop out something when i'm having photo shooting
"SJ member really born as a artist..."
and the worst part is...i forgot to bring camera to studio
dammit!!!!my sister keep rushing me
what also forgot
then after shooting and dinner
went to my dear house, gave him his breakfast?
then he gave me his drawing
cute!!!!!but complain..i'm long hair not short okay..T___T
thanks thanks thanks~*teehee*
i will remember your awkward reaction
it makes you look funny
you gave me this chance to insult and tease you
*neh ni neh ni bubu*

**************************************************
photos without editing  p/s : light problem @@





 The make up

me and my sister 


No comments: