Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friendship is equally important to relationship

I knew this will happen
i'm like an alien
just i'm in a relationship
what so surprise and special?
i care what you all did
honestly, friendship is more important than relationship
i know you all just wanted to disturb me
but sorry to tell that, i dislike people disturb me like this
i don't know how to maintain a friendship
i really scare my friendship distance between you all and me will be far apart
yes..he is important
but you all are equally important to me too
why need to treat me like an alien?
like a stranger?
it's last year to being together with you all
after this year, we'll busy with other things
maybe we won't be like this anymore
i just hate and dislike being threaten like this
a person who are in a relationship cannot have friendship too?
if like this, i rather become single back with you all
i know what you all trying to help and do
you all said that me and him very less got time to go out
so need to spent our time in school
but how about you all?
i knew this will happened
because i tried this many times
can't you all just stop it?
it do hurts and making me upset.

and we're a gang of friends
boys and girls
i really do hope our friendship will last long
10 years later, we meet again or every year our reunion day
we'll never change
chat like this,crazy together,having fun together
no matter 18sx topic or whatever

3 comments:

♥ Yee said...

cheers up!! I will talk to you want ^^
don upset so much ya =)

mk said...

sorry lah uncle .
We thought havin fun wif u only ma :(
The LGP club is for fun nia lol.
Not tat we r ignoring u :)
We're just havin fun creating tis stupid group ps :/ only for leng gu poh :D
dun worry lah , we'll be there when u nid us <3

Crystallciious said...

But really sad lerr..haiss..you all seems like serious..if like that..i really choose friendship rather than relationship..haiss..