Sunday, April 25, 2010

Words

It's quite unbelievable that i text my dad a message today
as my dad is going outstation
message :
"Daddy,take care ya..take care ah ma also..
have a nice and pleasant trip..^^..hehe"
i thought he is going to ignore it
but he reply "TQ" to me
it's like telling me not to worry
because i'm so worry about my 85+ year old grandma who is travelling by plane
i started to worry for whole day until my dad reply my message
this is the first time i text my dad such a message
even my other sisters didn't do it *proud face*

the day before yesterday
my sis bought a pack of biscuit from Isetan that my dad love it last time
we left some for him
watch drama and waiting him to come back
but i feel sleepy and tired
so i text him :
"dad,left some biscuit for you..come back eat..hehe"
then i fall asleep
i wish to see him saying something about the biscuit while he's eating it

really unbelievable i'm doing such things
strange 
but now i recall back
at least they can feel my love toward them by using these ways
i really dislike them to nag me or scold me
sometimes i do feel unfair towards how he treat my elder sis and me
the differences
but anyway, he is my dad, she is my mum
i can understand how their feeling is
they treated me different maybe they want me to study well
i nag i angry i frustrated i pissed off i scold i feel annoyed
but i still feel proud to be their child.

p/s : please don't "WOW" when you human being read this..*shy*

2 comments:

Christy said...

really WOW~~~
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW~~~~

Crystallciious said...

wow wad?= =!!