Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sad story

My expectation towards myself is low
because i'm not confident 
i wish i was like someone
doing things with confident
thats why people always disappoint on me
and i always disappoint my parents
with confidence, i also cannot do things well
i feel like i'm getting worst and worst
studies and piano and ENGLISH
i really don't know what i'm doing recently
just know i'm getting tired and tired
and my memorizing function is getting bad and bad
i totally forget about my piano exam
my teacher just reminded me
i was like..what the hell..how can i forget
maybe i should choose someday in May to stay and practice at home
skip school and force myself sitting in front of piano
grade 8 i must pass 
just a pass   i don't expect myself to get a merit 
but i dream of getting distinction (just a dream)
 i just get distinction once or twice
it's a miracle
but this miracle won't happen now
especially in a lazy person like me

No comments: