Sunday, January 10, 2010

☆ 10.01.2010


Today went out to Mid Valley to do our last aural test
be day before i quarrel with my dad
and because of this aural test,i went out to 2nd day without my dad's 100% permission
we like very awful to record everywhere
so we just quite like record quietly and secretly
we saw a chocolate fair there and wedding fair
when we walk in the chocolate fair,the smells really nice
the chocolate fair reminds me that valentine's day is coming soon!!
i wait people give me present xD
around 6 something,we separate
i follow miin and xian go eat dinner
can you believe that i ate my dinner at 6 something?
Sushi King is our dinner
the sashimi there quite ok
really addicted into sashimi
after the dinner,we go back home
Hope my last aural test can get a good marks
although i started to hate the attitude of the teacher.

No comments: