Monday, January 4, 2010

What a bad day



I was excited to go to school this morning
because it rains and i manage to skip the assembly
then the period before recess is English
happy to see that our last year English teacher continue teach us
but because of seats arrangement
Siew Hong and the teacher argue
it's bad..on the first day
my mood goes down
the schools gave us our textbooks
it heavy and "heavy"
and there's some books missing


after school, i went back and took a shower, eat my lunch
and i go tuition
i dislike people rush me
and my mum did it
i was like dislike it
plus i'm in a bad condition
oh god
while i'm walking in the area
three koreans asked me something
they were finding their tuition centre over there
i thought they were in the same centre with me
but it wasn't
luckily i met one of my teacher and he show them the way
during the tuition,with no reason,i'm half dreaming
and i'm feeling uncomfortable
before the class end,teacher gave us new year present
thanks Miss Janaki

i like it so much
and it looks like chocolate,feel like biting it..hahaha
brought some exercise book from my tuition friends
and they gave some of them to me
thanks Lai Leng & Ching Wen
it's very kind,both of you
i appreciate it very much

No comments: