Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Tiring Life



School reopen tomorrow
can't describe my feelings now
because of some personal problem
and causes me no mood to finish up my holiday homework
nevermind, just let it be
i feel like can't wait for tomorrow
talking in class...sleep in class...ignore teacher...play in class...
but another feel was like...
OH NO~school again..clip hair...homeworks..exams..
honestly,i miss schooling during holiday
i miss my friends
i miss the guys
i miss the girls
i miss everything
but form 5 will be tough,tiring,boring,suffering life
hope i can get through it...

and for my personal problem
i really feel like giving up
no strength
i need to control my emo,control my tears
when going out with friends
i'm immature to solve these problems
now i'm thinking of should i accept him if he ask me to be couple with him again
i was like standing in the middle
don't know should answer yes or no
heartache until i have no feelings
no feeling through all these
i miss him,i love him,i care about him,i wanted to know all about what he's thinking
but what for?he seems gave up
one step forward.....?
face to face solve problem.........?
i have no time to do all these
having tuition after school everyday until 5pm
he is going back to uni life on 18/1
time is tickin fast
maybe we shall stop our relationship
maybe friends will be better due to his decision on 29/12/2009
OR
continue waiting?

my January schedule is totally full
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday-English tuition 3pm-5pm
Tuesday-Add maths tuition
Friday-piano class 1pm-2pm,English tuition 3pm-5pm
Saturday-English tuition 10am-3pm
what a tiring January

2 comments:

Fly4 said...

agree agree :D
now study first lar dai jie .
u still hav plenty of time babe (:
since u r busy wif ur tuition , maybe tis can distract u from tinking bout it ?
ga yao on ur jan tuition :D
loves you !

Crystallciious said...

hmm..
maybe it will distract abit..
but not all..
when i'm alone,the thing come to my head again..
i thought u hate me full time tuition?
cuz can't accompany u go shopping..
haha~