Sunday, January 17, 2010

❤..❤..❤..❤





My hubby gave me a ring as present
the ring i tend to buy it for a long time
he bought it for me :)
1st time he's doing this 
and my sister told me
he bought it the day before we broke up
then the second day we break up
they was like...speechless
then on the day he give me
he forgot to bring the ring out 
and went back take it
how sweet is him
how cute is him
thanks for the ring
i will wear it on my hand 
i will take care it
because it's a gift from you.





☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★





I never blog about my tuition friend
here is their naive,crazy,mature look
this photo took on yesterday when we finish our lunch
and i just buy them ice-cream as their dessert 
there still 12 days for us to see each other
after this tuition,we don't know we still got chance to meet each other
i'm glad to same class for how many year with you all
i'm glad to bully the craziness girl in my class
chat about suju and dongbang with the naive one
met the Taiwanese and learn Taiwan thing from her
maybe it's too early for me to post this
but early or late,i'm still posting it
just appreciate the days we left to be together.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


tomorrow i'm having my 1st intervensi exam
till now i still haven start my revision
my exam going to fail soon
and sorry to my hubby
i never ever ask help from someone on my studies again
i'll just ask them to solve my studies problems
no friend teaching on my again
never ever
P/S : i will hate integration because it causes many argument for me!! 

No comments: