Friday, January 29, 2010

Take A Breath

Had dinner in Sushi Zanmai just now
thought going there for buying present for my teacher and brother
but lack of time
dinner is more important as i'm starving
ate my sashimi again...WAKAKAKA
xian bought a cute and humour story book name "Diary of a wimpy kid"
i love the way he begin the story
i laugh all way round...HAHAHAHAHHA
and so embarrass because i sitting in front of those chef
this book will be the 1st book that i read
xian,i'm waiting for your book~~!
and i'm bringing it along my trip..HAHA
after our dinner,we sit at starbuck waiting for time flies
then something happened.....I STARTED TO CAMWHORE..=0=

biting my fingers?


EEEEEE...



.........

P/S:Do i look like a panda?
PP/S:there's many more...but...i need to go to sleep as it's 1.34a.m right now..tata

No comments: