Saturday, January 23, 2010

Independent



I should set him free
shouldn't make him be with me anymore
but i not sure i still can keep this in mind when i wake up tomorrow morning
i will keep this feel when i wake up tomorrow morning
we just have a nice conversation
we said out everything in our mind
what we feel,what we think
maybe i'm the one should let go
because of me,he cannot have freedom
because of me,he use all his energy thinking thinking and thinking
i will be more independent
see when i'm brave enough to say it out
and forward message to all my friends
change my status in facebook
delete our photos in facebook
delete our photos in my comp,my phone,my camera
i think i will do this when i'm ready to have a big cry
when i'm alone lock in room
and make sure no one will disturb me
wait for my reply..........
i will make it fast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really wanted this to happen?
is it really ok for you?

Crystallciious said...

not ok also want ok..told me everything..i understand and maybe misunderstand him..just let go of him..this will make him feel better..