Monday, January 25, 2010

The End of the Story




Finally sms him today after i wake up
cried for an hour
when i stopped, miin called me again
i cried again
but it makes me feel better after the call
and at that time,
i don't know where to start the story
keep say don't know and cry
finally know the way to make me feel better
is a call from the friend that cares for you
things happen so sudden huh?
i was wearing the ring yesterday
and today i kept it inside the deepest place in drawer
i blocked his facebook and i just delete the album of me and him
i tried my best to block him in my mind today
i didn't check on my phone,i tried not to be sad when i see his name in my message
i tried not to be emo when xian mention him
but right now,there's a problem pop out in my mind
i would solve it tomorrow during my exam in my mind
what he told me maybe is true
i can find the better one
the reason i decided to break up :
i)He 90% mentally not with me,physically with me is useless
ii)Our personalities is different as i realize earlier
iii)I wish i'm not the one who work for a relationship,but the other part do it
iv)As what he told me,he's tired and now i'm tired
v)I don't want to make him hurt again as i hurt him twice in a circumstances that i didn't realize
these maybe a stupid reasons
but i really feel like giving up
my heart is numb as my brain is tired
physically tired and tired to cry
tired to think what to talk when i open conversation box in msn, open text message in phone, think something to talk when we meeting each other or on phone
the story we wrote quite sweet and nice
i love the story and wish to continue but unluckily it end like this
this will be the last emo post i post about him at here
hope he'll find the girl he love in the future
================THE END================

No comments: