Saturday, January 9, 2010

A week




A week is not enough for me
24 hour per day is not enough for me
A non-stop tuition is tiring for me
i miss the relax life
it's just a beginning of the year
i have 10 more months to go
how i'm gonna to survive
this year for me is a bad year
i really dislike it
everything pushing me
i feel like tiring
luckily not stressful
as long as my parents didn't scold me
and the time for me to sit in front of computer getting less
it's a good thing

i get scolded by my teacher on thursday
the 1st time i cry badly in class,in this school
it was bad
but what she said i was totally agree
i'm a selfish person
i won't think about other person
and i'm getting immature as what she said
or i'm too lazy to think that much
and just follow my heart
and now only realize my heart is that selfish

Fai is going back to India tomorrow
i'll miss him
Xian,please don't jealous that i say i'll miss him
how often will we go out after gloria and Fai leave M'sia?
i'm busy,Miin going back to her studies,Hau and sis working
seems everyone is busying with their own business
i will miss everyone of you
xD

how i'm going to survive on Sunday?
a relax and Sunday
maybe i'll finish up my tuition homeworks
what best fit lines,non linear equation,linear equation
STUPID x x GRAF~!I HATE GRAF!

No comments: