Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Doll

I feel like i'm a doll
no matter in friendship or relationship
when people needs me,they'll just pull me there
i help them finish their works,they just throw me aside
when people feels like talking to me,they'll talk to me
when they want to ignore me,i'll become transparent
when is my turn to talk,they'll ignore and continue their conversation
when they feel like want to care me,they'll care for me
but when i'm hurt,no one be there for me
when they feel like friend with me,they'll stick with you every moment
when they unfriend you,you'll be alone
maybe i think too much,but this is what i feel for me
the usage of me
maybe not writing about you,but others
don't ever treat your friend/bf or gf like a doll
they're human being,they have feelings
they do know how to feel everything
it's sad to be a doll

No comments: