Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy~!

Yesterday i was deciding whether where to sit
Who help us buy the ticket of concert
finally,we decided to sit either L16,L4.L5
then we start finding people to help us buy tickets
Chloe helping us also *Thanks alot Chloe*
then at last,yinyin help us buy our ticket this morning
i can't fall asleep
whenever i close my eyes,my SJ prince pop out
this concert recall me of the MTV awards
how i crazy run all over the KLIA to find their bus
how i met and stand in front of YeSung thinking of who is him
wearing hat and specs
how i see kyu wave bye bye hand in front of me
oh dear...i'm totally in crazy situation

i dreams about my Kyu also
really speechless about it
the dream was like........
"I'm in airport again..waiting them in the arrival hall
and Leeteuk,heechul,eunhyuk etc. came out
but i refuse to run and chase over them
i just wait and wait my kyu to come out
suddenly i saw a guy looks like kyu
i just walk beside him and started talk with him
then fans started to run over there
i was like putting a protect hand
and not allow them to stay close to my kyu
suddenly someone push me and i hugged kyu"

the dream was like this
can consider as a sweet dream
but what a embarrass dream??!!!
I HUG KYU?!!! *face red*

at the end of this post,
i would like to thanks yinyin for helping me buy tickets
THANKS YINYIN~!!!! *big chu for you*

No comments: